With exams on and students busy with worries and exam preparation – A Dental problem at this time can often be a nightmare.
Take a reading and follow this simple tips so you can clear the exams without any dental issues .
What are the dental problems that you / your child can encounter during Exams ?
- Ulcerations in Oral Cavity – commonly refered to as “Muh ke Chaley / Muh ana ” as per local Hindi terms. This is commonly associated with less nutrition and MORE STRESS.
- Tooth Pain: This can be the most painful situation and can distract one completely from studies.
- Other Minor Problems:
- Bad odor: Due to lack of brushing and less sleep.
- Bleeding gums: Stress and less time for Brushing can lead to it.
TIPS AND SOLUTION TO DEAL WITH SUCH PROBLEMS:
- Do not skip meals. Have food properly.
- Avoid Chocolates – may give you temporary mood boosts but may precipitate a pain if you are having a tooth decay that was unattended. In Case pain starts a Paracetamol (Crocin) after food is fine for the time being. Acute cases might require to visit a dentist locally.
- Brushing is neglected during this period. So a better substitute should be a Mouthwash during this times – it just takes 5 seconds to swish around the liquid.
- In case if you develop Ulcers – Calm Down – Its only an exam. You can apply Mucopain Topical anesthetic gels on small ulcers in oral cavity.
Remember, Simple things can avoid major problems.
ALL THE BEST !